Snow your Snow School PRIDE in the Newark Days Parade!
Saturday, September 16, 2017
Meet us at 9:00 near the Newark Blvd. overpass, near the Newark library. Look for Snow staff and shirts!
Wear Snow spirit gear if you have it! The parade route is about 1.25 miles long, so wear comfortable shoes, sunscreen and bring a water bottle.
An adult MUST walk with your child.
For more information about Newark Days, visit the event website at www.newarkdays.org
Hope to see you there!
The Fall Festival is coming! Get ready for
- COSTUME PARADE!
- ZOMBIE RUN!
- HAUNTED DANCE PARTY!
- Food, friends, family and FUN!
We need volunteers and donations of food and supplies to make this event a success. If you can help at the event, sign up with your teacher. We are asking that students bring:
- Kindergarten: cupcakes, brownies, canned nacho cheese
- First and Second grades: bottled water, lemon-lime soda, Tootsie Roll Pops
- Third and Fourth grades: cola, root beer soda, candy
- Fifth and Sixth grades: cola, lemon-lime soda, candy
- ALL: Store-bought baked goods
For more information or to find out how you can help, contact Megan Torres firstname.lastname@example.org
Look for the TICKET PRE-ORDER form in your Blizzard Bear folder – tickets are cheaper, plus you don’t have to stand in line!
61st Annual Newark Days is coming September 15-18! This year’s theme is “Voyage to the Stars!” We hope you will share our Snow School pride and join us for the parade on Saturday, September 17 at 9:00 am!!
For the full schedule of events, visit www.newarkdays.org
- Thursday, Sept. 15 – Carnival Preview with $1 rides, 6-10pm
- Friday, Sept. 16 – Outdoor Movie Night, 7pm, Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Saturday, Sept. 17
- 9am – Newark Mile 4K Fun Run
- 9:45am – Parade
- Sunday, Sept. 18 – Newark Birthday Celebration, 4pm