It’s time to get READING! Help our school reach our goal of $10,000!!
Our Read-a-Thon begins this week!
- Get SPONSORS using your student page and secret code (check your Blizzard Bear Folder!)
- READ! Teachers will log students’ reading minutes each day of the read-a-thon.
- Have FUN! Students who fundraise will get to participate in our COLOR AND SLIME A TEACHER party!
That’s it! This is a huge fundraiser for our school office. Please take the time to register your student and get support from family and friends!
Reading days are Oct. 13-20. You can collect sponsors and funds until Oct. 27. Color and slime party days are Oct. 13 and Nov. 3.
If you have more questions, ask Mrs. Sehrt or your child’s teacher, and GET READING!
Join us on March 3, 2017 for BINGO and tacos! Dinner will be served from 5:30-6:30 pm, with BINGO and raffles from 6:30-8 pm.
Taco plates include 2 tacos, rice, beans, salsa and a drink. Presale tickets available for $8 per plate (before Feb. 24); $10 at the door.
Support Snow PTA and have some fun!
Snow School is collecting boxtops! When you purchase products with the Boxtop for Education logo, you can submit them to the school to help us earn money. Each boxtop is worth ten cents!
You can collect Boxtops in many ways:
You can give your boxtops to your child’s teacher or bring them straight to the office.
Thank you to everyone who supported our Read-a-thon! All students work hard tracking their reading over two weeks. We raised over $6000 for our reading programs! Both sponge-throwing days were tons of fun.
Top Fundraiser (primary grades): Keanu, Room 2
Top Fundraiser (upper grades): Kirsten, Room 9
Top Fundraising Class (primary): Mrs. Simpson’s First Grade, Room 8
Top Fundraising Class (upper): Mrs. Wood’s Fifth Grade, Room 9
It’s time for the Read-a-thon! This year, our goal is to raise $10,000 for Snow School! You can help us by getting as many sponsors as you can.
- First: set up your page with the information found on the flyer sent home (each student has their own fundraising page that can be shared via e-mail or social media)
- Students will read with their classes every day of the Read-a-thon. The more we read, the more we raise!
- For every $10 raised, students will get to throw a WET SPONGE at their teacher!
- If you raise $100, you get to SOAK Mrs. Sehrt, Mr. Stan, Mr. Gallup or Ms. Landis with a SUPER SOAKER!!
- There are additional prizes for students who set up a page and get sponsors.
Set up your sponsor page today and start collecting sponsors. Reading sessions will begin on October 3. Sponge throwing will be October 7 and 14.
It’s time to order your Snow School Gear! This year, we are offering t-shirts, embroidered polo shirts, comfy flannel pants and even embroidered jackets!
Use the order form in your Blizzard Bear folder or order online at www.spiritgeardirect.com. 10% of every order goes right back to our school.