The Fall Festival is coming! Get ready for
- COSTUME PARADE!
- ZOMBIE RUN!
- HAUNTED DANCE PARTY!
- Food, friends, family and FUN!
We need volunteers and donations of food and supplies to make this event a success. If you can help at the event, sign up with your teacher. We are asking that students bring:
- Kindergarten: cupcakes, brownies, canned nacho cheese
- First and Second grades: bottled water, lemon-lime soda, Tootsie Roll Pops
- Third and Fourth grades: cola, root beer soda, candy
- Fifth and Sixth grades: cola, lemon-lime soda, candy
- ALL: Store-bought baked goods
For more information or to find out how you can help, contact Megan Torres firstname.lastname@example.org
Look for the TICKET PRE-ORDER form in your Blizzard Bear folder – tickets are cheaper, plus you don’t have to stand in line!